How to ensure proper quality and timely delivery of accounting reports in the Czech Republic? Use the services of DoMyTax. We created a convenient online service that allows you to use the services of experienced accountants through a modern communication tool. This form of interaction facilitates the exchange of documentation and data, increases the efficiency of work and allows us to optimize the costs and cost of services for our customers.
Preparation of financial statements
The standards are developed and promoted by the Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic. The current rules require the provision of all stated types of financial reports to the relevant authorized body annually within the period from January 1 to March 31.
The required statements are the following:
● Profits and Losses Report;
● Balance sheet;
● Explanations to the report;
● Declaration on income tax and its annex.
Part of the documents must be transferred not only to the disposal of the financial department, but also to be stored in the Commercial Register.
What do we need to prepare these statements for you?
Our specialists will need:
● Copies of statutory documents of your company;
● Main book;
● The last year’s report;
● Account statements from bank accounts;
● Cashier’s checks;
● Exposed and received invoices;
● Copies of contracts;
● Documents on wages.
Advantages of accounting services from DoMyTax
Keeping records of financial transactions and providing information to authorized bodies is important for each organization. The well-being, stability and business reputation of the business largely depend on the correctness of these functions.
In order to ensure a worthy preparation and submission of accounting reports, it is possible to find employ an accounting specialist, provide him a workplace and pay him a salary. Another option is to contact us and get:
- Reduction of costs due to the payment of concrete services required for stable and scheduled financial reporting of your company;
- Consulting from specialists with experience and practical solutions within 10 years to dozens of complex cases in the field of accounting;
- Guarantee of timely preparation of reports in full compliance with current regulatory enactments;
- Cooperation on the basis of simple and understandable tariffs, which allow us to easily calculate the cost of our work.
Order the service of forming and delivery of accounting reports in Prague on our website or by calling +420 228 229 092.