Breaching the rules of accounting can lead to penalties. In order to protect your business from losses – use our accounting recovery services. DoMyTax specialists:
- Will analyze data and documentation;
- Find missing papers and information;
- Will ensure the restoration of the primary documentation, accounting and tax reporting in accordance with established rules.
We’ll make you proud and sure of the stability of your business by offering you reliable information about your company’s financial situation.
When are recoveries needed?
This procedure is recommended in the following circumstances:
- When the head of an enterprise or its chief accountant changes. Our experts help the owners of an organization to correct the mistakes of former employees while preventing the consequences;
- When preparing to sell the business or attracting investors. Recoveries allow you to make the company more attractive to the buyer and avoid unpleasant surprises in the process of deal negotiations;
- When losing documents and data due to unforeseen circumstances;
- When preparing to take out a loan.
Our specialists fully understand all the hidden obstacles and nuances of accounting. A rich experience enables them to quickly pick up on a variety of errors, most of which would escape the attention of other accountants. The client also receives professional advice that can help to avoid the recurrence of such errors in the future.
Additional advantages of our service:
● Simple and straightforward calculation of the cost of recovering financial statements. You know exactly how much you are paying and what for;
● Your case is assigned to specialists with over 10 years of experience. Such professionals can and should be trusted;
● Guaranteed security of the client’s financial information;
● Upon completion of the work, you can rest assured that your company will successfully withstand any inspection from the supervisory authorities or the investor’s bank.
Order accounting recovery services now via chat, email or telephone at +420 228 229 092.