Audit Accounting in the Czech Republic
- An analysis of the client's situation;
- An analysis of a range of financial and economic activities;
- Checking a range of accounting statements (checking the organization of the company's document flow and a correct reflection in the accounting department);
- Verification of financial and non-financial information;
- Verification of tax reports (verification of compliance with current legislation, correctness of filling out reports with an analysis of the tax system itself);
- The creation of an auditor's report (a description of the state of accounting and tax accounting, indicating recommendations for correcting errors found);
- The cost of the audit depends on the volume of audited accounting areas and tax accounting, the auditing period, the quantity and quality of information and documents provided, and the urgency of the audit.
The price includes:
Pricing of additional services, if used:
- Administrative assistance - 1,300 CZK/h (minimum payment 1,000 CZK)
- Accounting services - from 1,300 CZK pcm
- Registration for VAT - from 5,000 CZK
- Preparation and submission of an updated VAT report - from 600 CZK
- Preparation and submission of a revised annual report - from 3,000, - CZK
- Tax consulting - from 1,500 CZK/h,
- Tax optimization - from 3,000 CZK/h.
In which situations is a voluntary accounting audit needed?
- When buying a company. A change of ownership is always an important stage in a company’s workflow. Even if the accountant remains unchanged, the new owner must receive a complete analysis of liabilities from the accounting department in addition to reports expressing taxes due and other payments to government authorities. A tax report check must also be carried out;
- Upon the change of an accountant / chief accountant, financial director or director of the company;
- When looking to control the correctness of accounting (checking the work of the accounting department including full-time and non-staff accountants);
- When verifying your accounts before the submission of the annual report or before a tax audit.
Which problems does an accounting audit solve?
Directors and business owners are encouraged to periodically carry out this procedure in order to ensure operational control of the company’s activities. An unscheduled audit should be organized upon purchasing or selling the enterprise, in anticipation of an inspection by the supervisory authorities. Moreover, one should be organised if the competence of the staff of the bookkeeping department is doubtful.
Thus, our auditing service allows you to:
- Timely detect and correct mistakes in accounting documentation and reporting;
- Find errors in the calculation of taxes and fees;
- Protect yourself against tax-related risks;
- Prepare for a supervisory authority audit and avoid the application of penalties in accordance with Czech law;
- Improve accounting policies and optimize taxes;
- Check the competence of your accounting team;
- Make the enterprise more attractive to investors or buyers;
- Find out reliable information about the financial status of a company before buying.
Advantages of conducting an accounting audit through our company
It goes without saying that there is always a need for this procedure to ensure business stability and company development. The question that remains relates to the assisting party in which you place your trust.
Our service provides several distinct advantages to the customer:
- The audit is carried out by veteran specialists, each possessing over 10 years of experience in relevant matters. It is this very experience that allows us to uncover even the smallest of mistakes in documentation and the data contained in it;
- You receive a detailed report on the status of your company’s bookkeeping and finances, as well as professional recommendations for eliminating identified issues and improving the financial performance of your company;
- Simple and transparent tariffs make it easy to calculate service costs;
- We respect trade secrets and confidentiality is guaranteed.
If you are interested in one or more of our services and would like to receive a commercial offer, you need to fill in the “form for audit accounting”. After receiving the completed questionnaire, one of our specialists will contact you and send you a detailed commercial offer.
All information received about your company is confidential and not subject to disclosure.
Managing partnerTax adviser (holding the highest ranking in the Czech Republic), registered with the Czech Chamber of Tax Advisors, and with more than 15 years of experience, is...
AccountantWith her 15 years of experience in accounting and taxes, Angelica holds a supreme understanding of business bookkeeping in the following areas: dentistry,...
AccountantHaving 10 years of professional accounting experience within the Czech taxation system and certification in the area of Human Resources and Payroll, Olga will...
AccountantVeronika is a skillful accountant with more than 18 years of experience and a desire to optimize your company’s accounting processes. She is familiar with the...
ConsultantA knowledgeable consultant for legal inquiries with practical experience in questions relating to the registration of legal addresses, virtual offices, making...
COOEkaterina has been living in Prague since 2000, and has extensive experience in international sales, business development, project management, personnel management,...
AccountantEugenia is a specialist in VAT registration and other types of taxes as well as a knowledgeable accountant. She has been living in the Czech Republic since 2007....
Account managerOur account manager, Margarita, graduated from the State University of World Languages in the former USSR with a degree in linguistics. She continued her studies...
RegistratorOksana is a professional consultant with many years of experience. She is engaged in the legal verification of documentation and is able to advise on the opening of...
AccountantElena combines the functions of a project manager and an accountant. She has extensive experience in the banking sector. Fluent in both English and Russian.
B2B Sales and Project ManagerValentina is our specialist in working with foreign partners and customer implementation. She is a responsible, attentive and positive person, who can always be...
Sales specialistNargiza graduated from the Czech Agricultural University in the Faculty of Economics. You’ll be fascinated by Nargiza’s professionalism. She will promptly process...
AccountantAn accountant with 20 years of experience. Specialization by industry: finance, construction, international trade. Speaks English, Russian, Czech. In 2017, she...
AccountantIndustry specialization: manufacturing, taxis and carsharing, international trade, warehousing. Speaks Russian and Czech. In 2018 and 2019, she took courses in...
AccountantOver 20 years of experience, an expert in management reporting and budgeting in addition to the IFRS. Main industries: international trade, hospitality,...
Sales specialistGraduated from Tula State Pedagogical University named after L.N. Tolstoy. In 2011, she moved to live in the Czech Republic. She has more than 7 years of experience...
co-CEOGraduated from University of Economics in Prague with specialization in Business Administration and Marketing. Acquiried vast experience in multinational companies...
AccountantGraduated from Zaporizhzhya Institute of Municipal Management and Law, qualification “Master of Accounting and Audit”. Acquired a vast experience in the...
AccountantGraduated from Kherson Technical University with a degree in Accounting and Audit 1995-2000. She has been working in accounting since 2001. Nadja is fluent in...
AccountantGraduated from high school in Prague, worked in the hotel industry for many years in the booking and billing department, and has been doing accounting since 2020....
AccountantGraduated from the Kherson Technical University with specialization on Accounting and Auditing. She is active in the field of Accountancy since 2000. She speaks...
Project managerGraduated from Uzhgorod National University, Faculty of Law, specialty “Lawyer”. Has a diploma of University of California, Berkeley – School of...
Additional services that you may be interested in:
- Accounting services - from 1,300 CZK / 55 EURO pcm
- Ongoing audit support – from 1,000 CZK/ 40 EUR pcm