Accounting audit service in the Czech Republic
- Analysis of the client's task,
- Analysis of financial and economic activities,
- Checking accounting statements or part of it (checking the organization of the company's document flow and correct reflection in the accounting department),
- Verification of financial and non-financial information,
- Verification of tax reports (verification of compliance with current legislation, correctness of filling out reports, analysis of the tax system),
- Drawing up an auditor's report (a description of the state of accounting and tax accounting, indicating recommendations for correcting errors found),
- The cost of the audit depends on the volume of audited areas of accounting and tax accounting, the audited period, the quantity and quality of information and documents provided, and the urgency of the audit.
The price includes::
Pricing of additional services, if used:
- Administrative assistance - 800 CZK / hour, minimum payment 1000 CZK
- Accounting services - from 500 CZK / month,
- Registration for VAT - from 5000 CZK,
- Preparation and submission of an updated VAT report - from 500 CZK
- Preparation and submission of the revised annual report - from 2500, - CZK,
- Tax consulting - from 1500 CZK / hour,
- Tax optimization - from 3000 CZK / hour.
In what situations is a voluntary accounting audit needed?
- buying a company. Change of ownership is always an important stage in the workflow. Even if the accountant remains unchanged, the new owner must receive a complete analysis of the liabilities entered into the accounting department, control of debts to tax and other state institutions, and a check of tax reports;
- change of accountant / chief accountant, financial director or director of the company;
- control of the correctness of accounting (checking the work of the accounting department: full-time and non-staff accountants);
- verification of accounts before the submission of the annual report or before the tax audit.
What tasks does the accounting audit solve?
Heads and business owners are encouraged to periodically carry out this procedure in order to ensure the operational control of the company’s activities. An unscheduled audit should be organized once purchasing or selling of the enterprise, expecting the inspection by the supervisory authorities, and also if the competence of the staff of the bookkeeping department is doubtful.
Thus, our auditing service allows you to:
- Timely detect and correct mistakes in accounting documentation and reporting;
- Find errors in the calculation of taxes and fees;
- Protect against tax risks;
- Prepare for the supervisory authority audit and avoid the application of penalties in accordance with Czech law;
- Improve accounting policies and optimize taxes;
- Check the competence of the accountant;
- Make the enterprise more attractive to investors or buyers;
- To find out reliable information about the financial status of the company before buying.
Advantages of conducting accounting audit in our company
There is obviously a need for this procedure to ensure business stability and company’s development. However, there remains the question of who can assign such an important task.
Our service offers several advantages for the customer:
- The audit is carried out by specialists with experience of similar activities for more than 10 years. The rich practice of our auditors allows to reveal the smallest mistakes in the documentation and the data contained in it;
- You receive a detailed report on the status of the company’s bookkeeping and finances, as well as professional recommendations for eliminating identified issues and improving the financial performance of your company;
- Simple and transparent tariffs make it easy to calculate the cost of services;
- We respect the trade secret and guarantee confidentiality.
To order a service and receive a commercial offer, you need to fill in the “Form for an accounting audit”. After receiving the Questionnaire, our specialist will contact you and send you a detailed commercial offer.
All information received about your company is confidential and not subject to disclosure.
Additional services you might need:
- Accounting services - from 500 CZK / 20 EURO/ month
- Audit support on an ongoing basis – from 1000 CZK/ 40 EUR/ month.