Accounting audit service in the Czech Republic
- Analysis of the client's task,
- Analysis of financial and economic activities,
- Checking accounting statements or part of it (checking the organization of the company's document flow and correct reflection in the accounting department),
- Verification of financial and non-financial information,
- Verification of tax reports (verification of compliance with current legislation, correctness of filling out reports, analysis of the tax system),
- Drawing up an auditor's report (a description of the state of accounting and tax accounting, indicating recommendations for correcting errors found),
- The cost of the audit depends on the volume of audited areas of accounting and tax accounting, the audited period, the quantity and quality of information and documents provided, and the urgency of the audit.
The price includes::
Pricing of additional services, if used:
- Administrative assistance - 800 CZK / hour, minimum payment 1000 CZK
- Accounting services - from 500 CZK / month,
- Registration for VAT - from 5000 CZK,
- Preparation and submission of an updated VAT report - from 500 CZK
- Preparation and submission of the revised annual report - from 2500, - CZK,
- Tax consulting - from 1500 CZK / hour,
- Tax optimization - from 3000 CZK / hour.
In what situations is a voluntary accounting audit needed?
- buying a company. Change of ownership is always an important stage in the workflow. Even if the accountant remains unchanged, the new owner must receive a complete analysis of the liabilities entered into the accounting department, control of debts to tax and other state institutions, and a check of tax reports;
- change of accountant / chief accountant, financial director or director of the company;
- control of the correctness of accounting (checking the work of the accounting department: full-time and non-staff accountants);
- verification of accounts before the submission of the annual report or before the tax audit.
What tasks does the accounting audit solve?
Heads and business owners are encouraged to periodically carry out this procedure in order to ensure the operational control of the company’s activities. An unscheduled audit should be organized once purchasing or selling of the enterprise, expecting the inspection by the supervisory authorities, and also if the competence of the staff of the bookkeeping department is doubtful.
Thus, our auditing service allows you to:
- Timely detect and correct mistakes in accounting documentation and reporting;
- Find errors in the calculation of taxes and fees;
- Protect against tax risks;
- Prepare for the supervisory authority audit and avoid the application of penalties in accordance with Czech law;
- Improve accounting policies and optimize taxes;
- Check the competence of the accountant;
- Make the enterprise more attractive to investors or buyers;
- To find out reliable information about the financial status of the company before buying.
Advantages of conducting accounting audit in our company
There is obviously a need for this procedure to ensure business stability and company’s development. However, there remains the question of who can assign such an important task.
Our service offers several advantages for the customer:
- The audit is carried out by specialists with experience of similar activities for more than 10 years. The rich practice of our auditors allows to reveal the smallest mistakes in the documentation and the data contained in it;
- You receive a detailed report on the status of the company’s bookkeeping and finances, as well as professional recommendations for eliminating identified issues and improving the financial performance of your company;
- Simple and transparent tariffs make it easy to calculate the cost of services;
- We respect the trade secret and guarantee confidentiality.
To order a service and receive a commercial offer, you need to fill in the “Form for an accounting audit”. After receiving the Questionnaire, our specialist will contact you and send you a detailed commercial offer.
All information received about your company is confidential and not subject to disclosure.
Managing partnerTax adviser (highest ranking in the Czech Republic), registered at the Czech Chamber of Tax Advisors, with more than 15 years of experience, is ready to consult you...
Head accountantNatalia arrived in Prague in 2009 after receiving a master’s degree in international economics. Since 2012, she began working as an accountant, passed a...
AccountantWill be your consultant in the areas of accounting and guiding you through the processes of remote company registration, as well as advising about usage of bank...
B2B SalesSvetlana is a dedicated B2B sales professional. Languages: Czech, English, Russian and Polish.
Key Account ManagerWith Elena, you can be certain that your business requests will be processed promptly with full understanding of your company’s needs and urgency. Languages: Czech,...
Financial managerKnowledgeable in the database management area, clients bookkeeping records tracking and committed to ensure a consistent processing of AR/AP documentation....
AccountantWith her 15 years of experience in accounting and taxes, Angelica has best understanding of business bookkeeping in the following areas: dentistry, construction and...
AccountantHaving 10 years of professional accounting experience with the knowledge of Czech taxation system and a certification in the area of Human Resources and Payroll,...
AccountantSkillful accountant with more than 18 years of experience and desire to optimize your company’s accounting processes. She is familiar in dealing with areas of hotel...
ConsultantKnowledgeable consultant for legal inquiries with the practical experience in questions of registration of legal addresses, virtual offices and making changes to...
COOEkaterina has been living in Prague since 2000, she has extensive experience in international sales, business development, project management, personnel management,...
AccountantEvgeniya is a specialist in VAT registration and other types of taxes as well as a knowledgeable accountant. Lives in the Czech Republic since 2007. The main...
Account managerOur account manager Margarita graduated from the State University of World Languages in the former USSR with a degree in linguistics, continuing her ongoing...
RegistratorA professional consultant with many years of experience, is engaged in legal verification of documentation and advising on the opening of companies, amendments to...
AccountantCombines the functions of a project manager and accountant. Extensive experience in the banking sector. Fluent in English and Russian.
B2B Sales and Project ManagerValentina is our specialist in working with foreign partners and customer implementation. Responsible, attentive and positive person, you can always rely on her....
Sales specialistNargiza, graduated from the Czech University, Faculty of Economics. You will be fascinated by Nargiza’s professionalism. She will promptly process your...
AccountantAccountant, 20 years of experience. Specialization by industry: finance, construction, international trade. English, Russian, Czech languages. In 2017 she completed...
AccountantAccountant. Industry specialization: manufacturing, taxi service, international trade, warehouse. Russian and Czech languages. In 2018 and 2019, she took courses in...
AccountantAccountant, 20 years of experience, expert in management reporting and budgeting, IFRS experience. Main industries: international trade, restaurant business,...
Sales specialistGraduated from Tula State Pedagogical University named after L.N. Tolstoy in 2010 and in 2011 she moved to live in the Czech Republic. More than 7 years of...
Additional services you might need:
- Accounting services - from 500 CZK / 20 EURO/ month
- Audit support on an ongoing basis – from 1000 CZK/ 40 EUR/ month.