Registration to MOSS in the EU
We offer assistance for registration to a MOSS scheme as an Identified person (‘Identifikovana osoba‘) in the EU (The Member State of identification is the Czech Republic).
REGISTRATION TO MOSS AND VAT
IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- Preparation of documents for registration
- Drafting and submission of an application for VAT registration as an ‘Identified person‘ (Identifikovana osoba)
- Drafting and sending of an application for MOSS registration
- Filling out and submitting of a company application (an attachment to the MOSS registration application)
- Providing representation services in the Tax Office during the registration process
- Providing information about obligations related to the MOSS registration
- Consultation about MOSS scheme – 1 hour
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT reports: from 1500* CZK / 60* EURO /each quarter.
Not included in the price:
Who will need the MOSS registration in the EU?
This registration is required for companies that are providing electronic, telecommunication and broadcasting services to consumers for personal use in the EU:
- Telecommunication services, radio and television
- Web hosting, web site and applications distant support
- Sale of software applications and its updates
- Database access with provision to pictures, texts and information
- Providing access to music, movies and games
- Sale of mobile phone applications and its updates
- Online games, including gambling and lotteries
- Distant education via internet
- Sale of electronic books, magazines and articles
- Provision for wide variety of advertisement, including internet banners, etc.
Read more in our article.
- Assistance with registration of a tax-payer electronic portal (Datová schránka) from 700 CZK/ 20 EURO / hour.
- Maintaining of Datové schránky from 250 CZK / 10 EURO / month.
- Representation of company’s interests in the Tax Office from 700 CZK / 20 EURO / hour.
- Application for MOSS termination – 4000 CZK / 160 EURO.
- Closing the VAT registration – 4000 CZK / 160 EURO.
Questions and Answers
I need to register in the EU, would a registration in the Czech Republic be sufficient enough? And why should I choose Czechia?
I only need the registration to MOSS, why in the package there is a registration as an Identified person (‘Identifikovana osoba‘)?
After obtaining the VAT registration number as an Identified person (‘Identifikovana osoba‘), would the company be able to recover VAT on purchases?
Does a foreign company that is registered as an Identified person (‘Identifikovana osoba‘) to VAT and MOSS scheme, have to do a full cycle of accounting and to file an Annual income tax report in the Czech Republic?
Additional services you might need:
- Accounting services from 500 CZK / 20 EURO/ month
- Tax consultation, per hour – from 1500 CZK / 60 EURO
- Administrative assistance, per hour – from 700 CZK / 20 EURO
- VAT registration (voluntary or mandatory) – from 10000 CZK / 400 EURO