Registration for MOSS in the EU
We offer assistance in registering for the MOSS scheme as an Identified person (‘Identifikovana osoba‘) in the EU (when the member state of identification is the Czech Republic).
REGISTRATION FOR MOSS AND VAT
IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- Preparing documents for registration
- The drafting and submission of an application for VAT registration as an ‘Identified person‘ (Identifikovana osoba)
- The drafting and submission of an application for MOSS registration
- The filling out and submission of a company application (which is attached to the MOSS registration application)
- The provision of representation services at the Tax Office throughout the registration process
- The fulfilment of obligations relevant to MOSS registration
- One hour’s worth of consultation on the MOSS scheme
This package includes:
- The preparation and submission of quarterly VAT reports: from 1,500* CZK / 60* EURO / quarter.
Not included in the price:
Who needs MOSS registration in the EU?
This kind of registration is required for companies that are providing digital, telecommunication and broadcasting services to consumers in the EU:
- Telecommunication services, radio and television
- Web hosting, remote support for websites and apps
- The sale of software, applications and updates
- Database access, providing pictures, texts and information
- Providing access to music, movies and games
- The sale of mobile phone applications and their updates
- Online games, including gambling and the lottery
- The sale of remote learning systems
- The sale of electronic books, magazines and articles
- The provision of a wide variety of advertisements including internet banners etc.
Read more in our article.
- Assistance with tax-payer registration via the electronic portal (Datová schránka) 3,000 CZK.
- Maintaining Datové schránky from 250 CZK / month.
- Representation of the company's interests at the Tax Office from 1,300 CZK / hour.
- Application for MOSS termination – 4,000 CZK.
- Closing VAT registration – 4,000 CZK.
Questions and Answers
I need to register in the EU, would a registration in the Czech Republic be sufficient? Why should I choose the Czech Republic in the first place?
I only need to be registered for MOSS – why, according to the package, must I register as an Identified person (‘Identifikovana osoba‘)?
After obtaining a VAT registration number as an Identified person (‘Identifikovana osoba‘), would the company be able to reclaim VAT on purchases?
Does a foreign company that is registered as an Identified person (‘Identifikovana osoba‘) for VAT and the MOSS scheme have to do a full cycle of accounting and to file an annual income tax report in the Czech Republic?
Additional services you might need:
- Accounting services from 1,300 CZK / month
- Tax consultation – from 1,500 CZK / hour
- Administrative assistance, per hour – from 1,500 CZK
- VAT registration (voluntary or mandatory) – from 10,000 CZK