Interim Accountancy and Financial stuff in the Czech Republic
Our staff will become part of your workforce for a predetermined period of time, either remotely or at your office.
Prices are determined individually and depend on the time, duration of the contract, place of work and other conditions (accounting program, required language skills, etc.)
Who needs our services?
- Small businesses that don’t want to take on the set costs for full-time employees or businesses that don’t need a permanent financial or staffing position
- Medium and large businesses needing temporary support or replacement for existing employees
When is a “Temporary Accountant” Needed
- Temporary replacement (Situations where your accountant has fallen ill or taken a leave of absence and there’s no one take on their role or specialty
- Seasonal support or support for a specific project (We temporarily reinforce your workforce so that you don’t overburden your staff with overtime work. We remove seasonal stress and ensure that projects are finished on time.)
- Temporary filling in for gaps in expertise (Assistance and support during audits, assistance in setting up new processes, implementing new programs, etc.)
- Eliminating Accounting Backlog (We offer temporary assistance to your accounting department during year-end closing. It is absolutely essential to prepare in advance for fiscal year-end closing to ensure annual accounts and reports are filed on time. We give you the opportunity to do this without interrupting the day-to-day operations of your finance department. At the end of the year, finance departments have an increased workload from checking accounts for the whole year. Accountants are forced to work overtime and can be less focused on their daily activities. Our experienced specialists will help with closing accounts and financial bookkeeping, checking that all transactions are recorded, and preparing everything necessary for the end of the year for your accountant.)
Positions we can fill
- Administrative assistant
- Specialists in accounts receivable/accounts payable
- Accountant assistant
- Financial Controller
Why Work with DoMyTax
- We are a team of professionals with more than 10 years of experience ready to work with you
- We respect trade secrets and guarantee confidentiality.
- Our employees speak a range of languages like Czech, English, Ukrainian and Russian.
- We provide clients with experts who have at least 10 years of experience in accounting, export-import operations, production, warehouse accounting, salary management, management reporting, etc.
- We keep up with changes in the law and legislation and we carry professional liability insurance.
- The company has a specialist with the highest degree of certification – Daňový poradce.
- An individual approach for each client.
What is it Like?
First, we meet with you to understand where we can be of service to you. This is followed by an analysis of the current situation and preparing a basic plan. We will become part of your team for a specified period of time, share our experience and complete the task at hand. Sometime later, we will contact you to find out how everything is working and if we can help in any other way.
Would you like to receive a non-binding offer for accounting assistance?
To order the service, please contact us in any way that’s convenient for you. You will be contacted by our specialist to clarify the details.
All information received about your company is confidential and not subject to disclosure.
- Administrative assistance - from CZK 1,300;
- Comprehensive accounting services - from CZK 1,300/month;
- Tax consulting - from CZK 3,000/hour;
- Tax optimization - from CZK 3,000/hour;
- Legal assistance - CZK 3,000/hour;
- Accounting audit - from CZK 2,000/hour;