Accountants and Tax Advisors in the Czech Republic
DoMyTax provides professional accounting support services in Prague. We will ensure the stability of your business and help in the development of the company. Transfer of functions of accounting will allow to concentrate attention on profile activity of firm and to remove extra burden from your employees. In addition, the application of this approach leads to a reduction in operating costs of your company, as well as a reduction in tax payments.
What is included in the cost of accounting services?
Depending on the taxation system used by the client and the selected tariff, the price may include:
- Providing expert advice on all matters of accounting, taxes and fees, as well as special regimes and benefits in the Czech Republic;
- Tax optimization, which allows to legally minimize the amount of taxes to be paid;
Processing of primary accounting documents, verification of the correctness of the compilation, and on their basis the formation and reporting according to the established rules;
- Formation and submission of VAT reports for enterprises applying the chosen taxation system;
- Representation of clients’ interests against government bodies;
Control of Datové schránky;
- Transfer of documents to the Commercial Register.
- In addition, you can order the preparation of reports on transport tax and mandatory payments for owners of immovable property.
Advantages of accounting services with our company
Availability of professional accountants with experience of practical work from 10 years. Our tax advisors know how to eliminate mistakes and shortcomings in record keeping and legitimately minimize tax payments. They use it to find solutions to complex problems, helping clients avoid losses.
In addition to professional execution of tasks, we guarantee a convenient format of service:
- Interaction with the client is carried out through a convenient Internet platform;
- You easily calculate the amount of payment for accounting and advisory services at clear transparent tariffs;
- The client receives free access to an online system with billing and storage functions;
- Confidentiality of financial information.
Use the services of accounting in the Czech Republic. Register on our portal and choose the appropriate tariff. All questions can be asked on the website or by phone +420 225 850 207.